Re: Markup macro?

From: Stewart Holmes
Subject: Re: Markup macro?
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 10:03:12 +0100

It seems as if you just found one of the features that differ between
version 2.8 and 2.9. I don't know any details but it's probably related to
Erik's major revision of the front end of LilyPond.

One simple solution that works well in both 2.8 and 2.9 is:

fingerscript = {
 \once \override TextScript #'font-size = #-5
 \once \override TextScript #'font-encoding = #'fetaNumber
}

\relative
{
\fingerscript c1-"1-2" | c | c |
}

Unfortunately, this low-tech solution doesn't use your newly acquired skills
in writing music functions.  ;-)

  /Mats

Well hooray for improvement! It was probably about time I got round to installing 2.9.

Thanks for your (and Nicolas's) help,
Stewart