Re: Multiple sections in ChoirStaff

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Multiple sections in ChoirStaff
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 08:54:08 +0100

Graham, I clearly remember putting together a modified version
(actually two versions) of the SATB example, using alignAboveContext
and sending it to you during the summer. However, now I cannot find any
traces of it, neither in the mailing list archives, nor in my outbox.
Do you remember if you ever received it and do you have a copy left.
Otherwise I will have to do it again.

  /Mats

Graham Percival wrote:
Geoff Horton wrote:
When I need to make a score like that, I use the undocumented but
still working \alignAboveContext command; it seems a little less
confusing to me.

Is this command slated to disappear, or does it need to be in the
manual (I just checked and it still isn't there)?

It's on the list of things that I think should be in the manual, but nobody has written docs for them. I'm not going to do it because I'm still dealing with bug reports from up to four months ago.

Cameron, do you still have that list? Sorry, I keep on losing it. Could you post the URL?

Cheers,
- Graham

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing