Re: moving notes on x-axis

From: Trevor Bača
Subject: Re: moving notes on x-axis
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 08:25:43 -0500

Hello,

in the output of the following code the notes of the second voice in the second
and sixth bar are placed a little to the right in comparison to the other
voices.
I tried to fix it with \override NoteHead #'X-offset but whether I used
positive or negative arguments didn't make a difference and moved always
further to the right.

Another thing is that I created a hidden pulse of quarter notes to get the bars
aproximately the same length, now I just wanted to know if there's maybe a more
simple way to do it.

Hi Tao,

Don't know about horizontal NoteHead offsets. But wrt even measure
lengths, take a look at proportional notation (in the spacing chapter
in the manual), which can be used to give exactly even horizontal
spacing.

--
Trevor Bača
address@hidden