setting systems per page in lilypond-book

From: Adam Good
Subject: setting systems per page in lilypond-book
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 13:30:19 +0200

Hi,
How do I specify how many systems per page when I'm using Lilypond- book? I've read the manual (Integrating LaTeX and music) and have tried examples but I can't get it working, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

in the very simple example below there are 6 systems total. what sort of \def\betweenLilyPondSystem can I use to say that there must be 3 systems, then a page break?

thank you SOO much!

Adam

\documentclass[a4paper]{book}

\begin{document}

\begin[fragment]{lilypond}
\relative c' {c1 d e f \break g a b c, \break d e f g \break a b c, d \break e f g a \break b c d}
\end{lilypond}

\end{document}