Re: Webern-style accidentals & transposition

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Webern-style accidentals & transposition
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 00:37:06 +0200

2007/8/31, Rune Zedeler <address@hidden>:

>      \webernAccidentals

This is absolutely outrageous! As soon as I've seen your trick, I've
added it to the LSR, but while I was doing so someone has posted it
too! I thought I was the only guy who cares about the LSR, now what do
I have left???
;-)

Here's my snippet; it's more detailed than the other one, but since
English isn't my native language, if someone can rewrite it somehow it
should get much better.
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?u=1&id=314

Great snippet. Great job.

Cheers,