Re: help with relative mode

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: help with relative mode
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 12:33:16 -0700

You could use octave checks, or you could specify the relative for the variable:
one = \relative c' {...}

- Graham

Adam Good wrote:
Hi everyone,
Seems like there is a fairly simple solution but I couldn't even think of how to search the manual or email archives for what I'm looking for.

in the snippet below I'm using \relative mode and defined "one" and "two". When I compile i want the second occurrence of "one" to be in the same octave as the first occurrence. How can I do this using relative mode?

something like:
\octaveshift "down" \one

but how would I define that?

\version "2.11.33"