Re: posting snippets

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: posting snippets
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 15:58:12 -0800

address@hidden wrote:
"Valentin Villenave" <address@hidden> writes:

I do check for new snippets
about twice a week, no matter what computer trouble I can have.
Moreover, once the snippets are approved, you may have to wait about
24 hours so your snippet can be indexed in the database. So, always be
patient with the LSR.

OK.  I didn't see anything about the approval step on the LSR pages;
maybe I missed it, but otherwise you may want to document that part of
the process along with the other "how to contribute" stuff...

I'll second this suggestion.  Valentin, please look into this, and send
detailed instructions to Sebastian once you've figured out exactly what
should change.

Also, please get at least one snippet for each NR 1 section tag.  (also
with "docs") -- I want to get the tarball->git stuff working for all of
NR 1.

Cheers,
- Graham