Re: Partcombine and Lyrics [not solved]

From: Wilbert Berendsen
Subject: Re: Partcombine and Lyrics [not solved]
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 00:42:27 +0100

Op woensdag 19 september 2007, schreef Johan Vromans:
>   <<
>     \new Staff = smed <<
>       \new Voice = "med"  {
>         \set Staff.printPartCombineTexts = ##f
>         \partcombine \medMusic \lowMusic
>       }
>     >>
>     \new Lyrics = med { s1 }
>     \context Lyrics = med \lyricsto med \medWords
>   >>
>
> However, now Lilypond complains "cannot find Voice 'med'".
>
> How can I add lyrics to combined parts?

I tried \context Lyrics = med \lyricsto one \medWords .
Partcombine creates two voices, named one and two.
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.11/Documentation/user/lilypond/Automatic-part-combining

Creating a Voice is not necessary as well, I thought, but I tried getting this
to work:

<<
\new Staff \partcombine {g' c''} {c' e'}
\new Lyrics \lyricsto two { Hey -- Hoo! }

But it didn't. Is it possible to use \partcombine with lyrics? I'm looking for
a solution to this as well...

Met vriendelijke groet,
Wilbert Berendsen

--