Re: Lilypond language definition for Notepad++

From: NJW
Subject: Re: Lilypond language definition for Notepad++
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 10:20:25 -0800 (PST)

Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool) wrote:
> And don't get this as an offense. My question was really curiosity.
> So I want to make it a product that everyone uses for LilyPond.

No offence taken.  It has been a very frustrating time, just to get a half
working LilyPondTool and jEdit.  I know it's not all your fault, but you
happened to be at the Customer Service Desk. ;-)  However, better that you
see some of the difficulties, rather than have potential users just walk

If I could have a syntax highlighting scheme for an editor that I am already
comfortable with, I wouldn't be using jEdit and I'd make other arrangements
for compiling and viewing, with a couple of terminal windows open, if
necessary.  Satisfactory auto-complete is something that I'm still figuring
out ...