Re: Lilypond language definition for Notepad++

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Lilypond language definition for Notepad++
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 12:54:02 +0100

2008/1/21, NJW <address@hidden>:

> Anyway, who would have the time to do that. ;-)  (Rhetorical: I know you
> did, but only for Windows ...)

Yes. I'm learning wxWidgets to make it fully cross-platform in a distant future.

2008/1/21, Stan Sanderson <address@hidden>:

> I am quite confused. I've been using JEdit on my Mac, not knowing it
> doesn't work!;-) It moved from OS 10.3 to 10.4 quite easily. I'm
> currently running 10.4.11 and intend to stay there at least until all
> issues with LilyPond and Fink are worked out.

This is because unlike me you could afford paying €129 to upgrade.
jEdit does *not* work with Panther anymore (if it ever did).

> Also, Smultron has been my favorite text editor through many versions.

Same thing. Fortunately they are still (more or less) supporting the
deprecated version of Smultron (which does not support LilyPond,
remember my mail on the list several months ago); the new one does not
run on Panther.

Cheers,
Valentin