Re: recorder fingering chart

From: Libero Mureddu
Subject: Re: recorder fingering chart
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 15:48:12 +0100

Hi Valentin,
I will post my snippet.
I have, however, other questions regarding recorder notation:
1) is it possible to center a markup over an analysis bracket? I'm
manually moving it using \translate within the markup.
2) I don't know how to notate "+" and "o" signs commonly used for
french horn notation  for open and bouché sounds (this would
correspond on the recorder notation to "open and close window hole"),
is there a way commonly used by lilyponders?

ciao

libero

--
Libero Mureddu