Re: GDP: first public draft, NR 1.4 Repeats

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GDP: first public draft, NR 1.4 Repeats
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 16:30:22 -0700

On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 23:13:55 +0100
"Neil Puttock" <address@hidden> wrote:

> 2008/7/29 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
> > In the back of my mind, I've been planning on standardizing with
> > "musicexpr" throughout the manual.  I don't know how far this got.
> >
> > Hmm... Neil, do you feel like grepping for "musixexpr" and related
> > strings to see if there's any agreement about this?
> The only reference to this I can find is here:

I meant in the docs:

tsubasa:~/usr/src/lilypond/Documentation/user gperciva$ grep
"musicexpr" * | wc 16      92    1055

Based on that, I think it's worth keeping "musicexpr" as a general
variable in the docs.  If somebody wants to explain this in
tutorial.itely or fundamental.itely, be my guest.

- Graham