Re: LilyPondTool-2.12-r1 for download

From: Stan Sanderson
Subject: Re: LilyPondTool-2.12-r1 for download
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 10:07:57 -0600

Bertalan-

Once again I'm questioning my sanity. The version number reported by the plug-in manager for the new LilyPondTool is 2.11-r1.

I just downloaded it again after using the jEdit plug-in manager to remove the current LilyPondTool, removed the jars-cache folder, dragged the jars from the unzipped LilyPondTool/jars folder into my home directory .jars folder and restarted jEdit. Once again, the plug- in manager reports the previous version.

Version: 2.11-r1
>Author: Bertalan Fodor , Johannes Schindelin, Joshua Koo, Valentin Villenave

I'm using a ppc OS 10.5 Mac, jEdit 4.3pre14 using Java 1.5.0_16.

Stan