Re: Fragment with broken/torn/shredded staff lines

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: Fragment with broken/torn/shredded staff lines
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 22:24:46 -0800 (PST)

Valentin Villenave wrote:
> 2009/1/4 Reinhold Kainhofer :
>
> > Cool, both your versions (those with the zig-zag line and this one) look
> > absolutely fantastic! Can you plase add both of them to the LSR so they will
> > be preserved for future users, too?
>
> +1

Everyone's enthusiasm is definitely encouraging!

However, I still want to make some modifications
to both before I'm ready to put my name on them.
Specifically, I'd like allow the vertical center
of the "zigzag-line" one to be offset, and I'd
like to incorporate the padding option into the
"invisible" one. Small changes really, I just
haven't gotten around to them.

Anyway, I'll try to finish my tweaks soon. I'll
let you know when they're LSR-ready.

(Personally I prefer the look of the zigzag one;
that came out a lot better than I envisioned.)

Thanks again for the encouragement.
- Mark