Re: songbook from Lily scores

From: fiëé visuëlle
Subject: Re: songbook from Lily scores
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 12:27:13 +0100

Am 2009-02-06 um 08:50 schrieb Zoltan Kota:

I have been using Lily for a year now, and I have several music scores
as separate lily files. I would like to make a songbook including
them, with cover page, table of contents, correct page numbering, etc.
How should I start? What sectiones should I learn in documentation?
Lilypond-book? Any useful info and tips are welcome!

I myself use ConTeXt and its LilyPond bridge module for my songbooklets.
It's similar to lilypond-book (that uses LaTeX), but processes in a different way (with LaTeX you call lilypond-book as preprocessor AFAIK, ConTeXt can call auxiliary applications during "compiling").

That remembers me to update the module to LP 2.12 ...

Greetlings from Lake Constance
fiëé visuëlle
Henning Hraban Ramm