Re: Frescobaldi 0.7.5 released -- commenting out code

From: Wilbert Berendsen
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi 0.7.5 released -- commenting out code
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 13:40:32 +0100

Op vrijdag 13 februari 2009, schreef Herbert Liechti:
> >> Hello I tried Frescobaldi a few days ago. Very good work, thank you.
> >> What I'm really missing is the ability to easy comment out/in
> >> parts of the code. My favorite editor is the vi(m) where
> >> commenting out/in code is a very easy job.

In Frescobaldi try Ctrl+D to comment out and Ctrl-Shift+D.
It works both for the current line, selected lines, or random selected blocks
of input (in that case it uses the %{ ... %} style comments. That works even
in plain Kate and KWrite if they are in LilyPond mode. (Frescobaldi uses the
same editor part as Kate and KWrite).

best regards,
Wilbert Berendsen

Frescobaldi, LilyPond editor for KDE: