Re: Cannot correctly code this rhythm...

From: RandomLilyPondUser
Subject: Re: Cannot correctly code this rhythm...
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 11:07:15 -0800 (PST)

I figured out the problem, and that code does work, it just didn't work under
my score, paper, layout, or drumstaff section.  I simply had to put it under
the function being called in the drumstaff section.

I only have two problems left:

1) since there is only one line on the staff, the bars between the measures
don't show, how do I get them back?

2) the measures aren't evenly spaced out, how do I make them all the same
           I've tried these lines of code:
                    \override Score.SpacingSpanner #'strict-note-spacing =
                    \set Score.proportionalNotationDuration =
#(ly:make-moment 1 16)
           but not all measures are evenly sized, some are fatter,
especially those
           with many septuplets/32nd notes.

Besides saying "read the manual", which I've already waded through many
times, could anyone provide some constructive help?   Either give me a "look
at this page" or simply posting the code snippet would save much