Re: ANN: LilyPondTool 2.12.848 BETA

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: ANN: LilyPondTool 2.12.848 BETA
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 17:10:35 +0200

Yes, I think, when the plugin is restarted, the PDF is not closed, but the viewer. Thanks for reporting this.

Mark Polesky wrote:
Bertalan Fodor wrote:
It was a bug, I think I fixed in this version. (IIRC you've also
reported this on sourceforge)

In this latest version (2.12.848) I can click "Restart
LilyPondTool" and then I get the "permission denied" bug again. I
don't know if it will really be an issue anymore once you remove
that button. I'm just saying I can still trigger the bug.

- Mark