Re: 2.13.3 docs emacs mode documentation AU 2.2.1 out of date?

From: David Stocker
Subject: Re: 2.13.3 docs emacs mode documentation AU 2.2.1 out of date?
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 06:38:18 -0400

Hi Paul,

I'm not familiar with Debian, (I'm using Ubuntu 8.04, 9.04 and Windows XP) so if you have a directory called .emacs in your home directory already, go ahead and try creating and modifying your init.el inside it (instead of inside .emacs.d) and see where it gets you.

Let me know what the result is.

Regards,

David

Paul Scott wrote:
David Stocker wrote:
Paul,

Are you using Linux or Windows XP?

After you install LilyPond, you'll have all the files you need for lilypond-mode to work right there in your installation directory. You'll just need to tell Emacs where to locate them.

In your .emacs.d directory you'll need a file called "init.el" It may already be present. If it's not, create it.
Did you mean .emacs?  .emacs.d (in my home directory) is owned by root.

Thanks,

Paul