Minor releases?

From: David Raleigh Arnold
Subject: Minor releases?
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 11:48:53 -0400

I don't see any straightforward way of seeing a changelog or
anything which tells the differences between minor releases.
I think I can justify x.x.1 on one machine and x.x.2 on
another, but I would like to know what the differences are
to avoid open manholes.  Is there a CHANGELOG somewhere,
and wouldn't it be a good idea to have that information on
the Documentation or Download page in some form?  Regards, daveA

Very easy guitar music, solos, duets, exercises.  Intermediate guitar
solos, theory, banjo, harmonica.  Free download of technical exercises
worth a lifetime of practice.  Compare Segovia's scale set with DGT: