Re: new website, nothing happening

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: new website, nothing happening
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 10:58:44 +0200

Federico Bruni schrieb:
Graham Percival wrote:

I'll be honest: I'm a bit disappointed that nobody has stepped
forward with a "I love lilypond, I love making fancy stuff, I'll
make an awesome tablature/educational/orchestra example" attitude.
(at least, nobody since Jonathan made the Goyescas example)

So at this point, I'm resorting to begging *somebody* to do
*something*, just to put a checkmark beside the box.

Ok, this is a very simple blues phrasing (so nothing that can be copyrighted, I hope.. I mean, this sort of licks is in the commons, hopefully).

I've tried to put as much effects as possible: slide, hammeron, pulloff, acciacatura, arpeggio, harmonics,..
Anyone can improve it, of course.
(I would have loved a bending in the first notes of the second bar, but this is not possible right now.. maybe Marc and his blackmagic powers can do it..)
As bend support is still *very* experimental, I would not recommend to include it now.

Attached .ly and .png

I guess David promised something better for a tablature example, but if it's not ready we can use this basic thing in the meanwhile.
What do you think?
Please include in the definition of \hideFretNumber the following line:

\once \override NoteHead #'no-ledgers = ##t

otherwise you'll see the ledger line of your hidden note.

Marc