Re: No Work!

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: No Work!
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 13:49:07 +0100

Le mardi 15 décembre 2009 à 12:39 +0100, Federico Bruni a écrit :
> [OT]
> I recently realized that a good practice is not using Cc, unless you
> have to reply to a person who is not subscribed to the mailing list.
> The problem is that not all email clients are able to handle the reply
> well.
>
> For those who use Thunderbird, I suggest to use version 3, which add a
> Reply to List button.

List members other than adminsitrators (and maybe moderators) can't
exactly check whether an email address is subscribed to a LilyPond list,
so unless you reply to a developer or user who send so many messages to
the list that he must be subsribed, please make sure the individual
address you reply to in Cc or To fields, that is, use "Reply to all",
not "Reply to list".

Best,
John