Re: lilypond tool and MidiInput

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: lilypond tool and MidiInput
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 00:01:21 -0000

Graham Percival wrote Sunday, February 14, 2010 10:49 PM

On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 11:03:48PM +0100, Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool) wrote:

David Santamauro wrote:
What is the status (if any) of LilyPondTool MIDI output? Is there any

Hi, LilyPondTool is not, but LilyPond IS developed in that direction. However, there is much work to do, and you are certainly welcome to
contribute better MIDI output if you can.
Currently LilyPond doesn't support the performance articulation marks
(like staccato), not to mention "humanization".

I believe that Dr. Peter Chubb's work adds articulations marks.
Sadly, nobody has contributed any doc work about this:
so I can't even point you at his webpage(s).

Peter's original announcement, with and some instructions for its use is at