Irregular "9-tuplet" tremolo notation

From: u_li
Subject: Irregular "9-tuplet" tremolo notation
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 04:36:44 -0700 (PDT)

Dear community,

I have an unusual tremolo notation to typeset with LilyPond:
The first part of the bar shows the real notes, the second part the
shorthand notation Webern used for the rest of the score.

  \repeat tremolo 3 { cis g }
I can typeset the note-heads, stems and beams correctly, but not the "9" -
and of course it would still be different music with different midi-output
(straight 8ths instead of triplets).

Is there a way to produce such an irregular tremolo (ending on the initial

Thanks in advance