Creating a ://: repeat mark?

From: Matthew Vernon
Subject: Creating a ://: repeat mark?
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 23:01:05 +0100

Hi,

Sometimes music has marks a little like ://: (only with the
double-dots slanted too) to indicate that a phrase of the words is to
be repeated at this point in the music. How can I get lilypond to
generate such a mark?

[An example would be in the hymn tune "Cwm Rhondda", to show that the
final line of each verse is to be sung twice]

Thanks,

Matthew

--
"At least you know where you are with Microsoft."
"True. I just wish I'd brought a paddle."