OT: Discussion with developer on documentation

From: Arle Lommel
Subject: OT: Discussion with developer on documentation
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 12:13:02 -0400

Apologies for a question not directly related to Lilypond, but is there anyone
who works with the documentation for Lilypond on this list with whom I could
interact privately? I am working on a totally unrelated open-source project and
we we are faced with about 500 pages of legacy documentation in Word that we
need to port to the web in a more friendly format than Word. Lilypond’s
documentation seems like an ideal model for me, and I’d like to get a better
picture of what might be involved in order to arrive at that end.

Best,

Arle