Re: OT: Discussion with developer on documentation

From: Alexander Kobel
Subject: Re: OT: Discussion with developer on documentation
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 20:03:27 +0200

On 2010-07-16 18:13, Arle Lommel wrote:
Apologies for a question not directly related to Lilypond, but is
there anyone who works with the documentation for Lilypond on this
list with whom I could interact privately? [...]

On a side note:  I'd be happy to read about this topic on the mailing
list, as long as no private information is concerned.  While it may be
off-topic, there's some stuff far less interesting on the list nobody
complains about.  And I'm sure Graham will give some hints of great use
for everybody who deal with the same problem for other projects,
especially regarding the choice and pros or cons of the texinfo system.

Cheers,
Alexander