Re: Resizing accidental in a chord

From: James
Subject: Re: Resizing accidental in a chord
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 17:11:08 +0000

Hello, sorry for replying to my own thread.

On 03/11/2010 17:04, James wrote:
Hello,

On 03/11/2010 16:46, Phil Holmes wrote:

Hi Toine,
you actually anticipated me by a few minutes :)
Yes overriding AccidentalCautionary is the best solution, I feel quite
ashamed for not figuring this myself (and I would have used quite
fewer \overrides in may score!)
If someone is interested, I can post a snippet for the LSR

Thanks,
Rodolfo

We do actually have one:

http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=155

Actually this is not quite the same thing.

Actually this IS the same thing - sorry Phil you were right - but could we make an example for chorded notes and/or a bigger (exaggerated) example?

James