RE: nobody has ready Learning 3.1 ??? (was: how does beforebreak work?)

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: nobody has ready Learning 3.1 ??? (was: how does beforebreak work?)
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 09:15:34 +0000

Janek et al

From: Janek Warchoł [mailto:address@hidden
Sent: 10 May 2011 08:00
To: Graham Percival
Cc: Francisco Vila; address@hidden; James Lowe

James,

is any more help needed (assuming that i have the knowledgle to help you :P) or
is the problem solved?

-----

The problem is not (yet) solved, I had hoped to investigate this in more detail
over the weekend, but by gosh it was such a lovely two days here that I didn't
really want to spend time sat at my desk - considering the amount I'd spent at
work the week before :)

However I went back through some emails that Graham had kindly taken the time
to respond with and think while I still don't have a proper grasp on
breakbefore yet, I think a lot of my problems stem from the fact that I had not
been using print-all-headers either. There are a few examples that I had sent
the list previously of which most (if not all) of them would be resolved by
this fact.

Reinhold thought there might have been a bug from my recent emails, but I am
not so sure now that I have taken some time to try some examples.

Thanks for coming back asking - the ball is now in my court so to speak - and I
will now try to either find out where the inconsistency is or if I, as I
suspect, work out where I need to put/document print-all-headers so that I can
give a clarity to breakbefore.

I aim to get another draft of the patch up in the next two days either way.

Thanks again Janek.

James