Re: Is "short-indent" resettable? P.S.

From: harm6
Subject: Re: Is "short-indent" resettable? P.S.
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 03:46:17 -0700 (PDT)

PMA-2 wrote:
> PMA wrote:
>> I've always wished that publishers would format music (solo scores
>> anyway)
>> according to its measure groupings -- i.e., lay it out like poetry, for
>> the same
>> reason.
>> Well o'course they won't. But now with this generous setup of yours, I
>> can.
> I dream of making a Beethoven Sonatas edition formatted this way -- to
> print
> on humongous card stock.  (Maybe, if I live to be 111....)

Hi Pete,

thanks for your friendly comments, but it's only a workaround not a proper

Further testings detected several problems!

So I did some changes, e.g.:

- more spacing-flexibility
- continuous BarNumbers
- better support when changing clef, key, repeat-bars and time at a

There is one big remaining problem: You have to tweak every spanned object
at a line-break manually (hairpins, slurs, textspanners etc.).