Re: bend and release (blues transcription)

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: bend and release (blues transcription)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 19:15:26 +0100

Am 19.03.2012 12:34, schrieb luis jure:
on 2012-03-19 at 10:59 Marc Hohl wrote:

I wrote an extension for lilypond some time ago, which provides bends
and stuff. I didn't manage to get this nicely into lilypond, but
meanwhile, have a look at the attached files.
like wow! what a fantastic set of tools! thank you very much, marc. in my
case, i'm using this kind of notation exceptionally, but i can see how
this would be a *great* addition to lilypond.

(PS. i get several times this warning message when compiling:

programming error: Improbable offset for stencil: -inf staff space
Setting to zero.
continuing, cross fingers
I haven't had the time to investigate further; the last time I used
the file, there were no error messages, but as you say, they do no harm ;-)

but the output file is fine)