Re: tie to note inside double backslashing voicing

From: trandrusiii
Subject: Re: tie to note inside double backslashing voicing
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 14:27:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi. The problem I am having now is different. When I attempt to add a hairpin
decres the spacing of my entire piece gets corrupted. I've attached a
screencap to illustrate. I would like the spacing to remain at 31 or 32
pages.
http://old.nabble.com/file/p33649921/spacingproblem.jpg spacingproblem.jpg