more space between systems?

From: eriksbike
Subject: more space between systems?
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 23:19:20 -0700 (PDT)

I'm having some trouble creating more space between systems.

I have tried increasing the system-system-spacing #'minimum-distance and
system-system-spacing #'padding variables. But when I compile I receive the
message "warning: cannot fit music on page: ragged-spacing was requested,
but page was compressed" and the systems are very tightly packed on the
page.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Erik