Re: Source management tools for lilypond projects

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: Re: Source management tools for lilypond projects
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 10:04:29 -0600

On 12-05-20 12:39 AM, Graham Percival wrote:
On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 12:36:35PM +0200, Christian Andersson wrote:
Now, sit down and await all flames from proponents of all the other tools!
Saving different versions of files to floppy disks and writing a
label in a thick pen was good enough for us in 1986.  Especially
when we re-used a floppy disk and scratched out the previous
version number and wrote a new one on top.

- Graham

Floppy disks?! You had floppy disks? In my day, we had to glue the chad back into the cards. Kids these days!

I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both
You need to be able to throw something back.
-Maya Angelou, poet (1928- )