Re: Feta font modifications by Janek

From: Peter Bjuhr
Subject: Re: Feta font modifications by Janek
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 21:06:37 +0200

Ok! I'll try out IRC!

Peter

On 09/04/2013 09:02 PM, Janek Warchoł wrote:
2013/9/4 Peter Bjuhr <address@hidden>:
If everything is set I'll do a test!

Attached is an image creating with old version 2.16. This is of course
regular feta font.

And an image created with the new version (2.17). This should be with the
modified feta then? It's hard to spot any difference, but I noticed that
there were an added color profile Artifex Software sRGB ICC Profile.
There are just a few modifications (to the clef, flags and
accidentals) in my branch.  However, as far as i can see both images
show an unmodified version of the font.
Are you sure that you have compiled your file with appropriate binary?
  If you had used my script with -c option, than the build was most
probably placed in a different directory than previously.

Maybe we could chat via IRC (see http://www.lilypond.org/contact.html)
or google chat?  It would be faster than emails.

best,
Janek