Re: Feta font modifications by Janek

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Feta font modifications by Janek
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 09:34:48 -0400

Hi all,

> It's more or less an obsolete technology, and could not be recommended for
> lilypond.

What *would* be great — and I would want to support — is what we started
discussing a little while ago (a discussion that did not, I believe, come to a
satisfactory conclusion): the ability for Lilypond to support multiple
different fonts. That way, one could interpolate whatever fonts one wanted into
a new font, and simply roll it in to the 'Pond. No doubt this would also be far
more user-friendly and flexible.

Where are we with that as a possibility and/or desire?

Thanks,
Kieren.