Re: Worse error message in 2.17

From: Eluze
Subject: Re: Worse error message in 2.17
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2013 23:31:45 +0200

hi

imo it's not worth to say where we are not - there are many other modes which could be mentioned!

wouldn't it be clearer to say: "we are in \notemode" -maybe even mention the language - and just tell that this string is recognized here!?

btw - I'm quite (am-)used now with/to this message and whenever I read it, I immediately know what's wrong ;-)

Eluze