Re: mea máxima culpa

From: Tim Roberts
Subject: Re: mea máxima culpa
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 09:41:11 -0700

David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
Maybe the reply-to header of the digest should not even point to the
list?  Replying to a digest makes no sense with regard to message
threading anyway.

I have strong opinions about this, in part because I participate in another mailing list that uses the "no-reply" trick for the digest.

In my opinion, you are proposing a government approach here:  you are proposing legislative action to solve a problem that only occurs rarely, and when it does occur is easily solved through education.  I don't think you need to make it harder for those of us who have learned the lesson, just because someone does something inappropriate once every few months.
--
Tim Roberts, address@hidden
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.