Re: mea máxima culpa

From: James Harkins
Subject: Re: mea máxima culpa
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 01:42:23 +0000 (UTC)

David Kastrup <dak <at> gnu.org> writes:

> Well yes, a thread is logically a _tree_.  A chronological sort only
> renders a list, and that's just not useful for tracking a particular
> conversation to its start.

FWIW, I receive the digest and when I want to reply to a message, I use gmane.
It's slightly less convenient, but I consider it to be at least polite. As far
as I know, it does handle the headers properly.

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.general

Incidentally, if you look at recent posts via gmane, you'll see that the
broken threads are totally obvious.

hjh