Re: Acciaccaturas and slashed stems

From: Peter Bjuhr
Subject: Re: Acciaccaturas and slashed stems
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 09:39:59 +0200

On 09/28/2013 09:27 AM, David Kastrup wrote:
There are only three rather glaringly obvious reasons I can think of:

a) you are not running the rebuilt executable
b) the rebuilt executable is in a place where it accesses the old
   engraver-init.ly
c) you are looking at the wrong PDF file

If you get a complaint about an unknown engraver, you have the wrong
executable.  If the first grace is beamed, everything is fine (don't
know what the second will be, with two engravers active).  If the second
is beamed, you are using the wrong engraver-init.ly.
Thanks a lot for the debug script! I get this:

warning: unknown translator: `Grace_auto_beam_engraver'

warning: cannot find: `Grace_auto_beam_engraver'

So then it's alt. a)!? My interpretation is that I don't seem to be able to compile the changed files on disc (I'm using Janek's script which he introduced to me some weeks ago). But I'm working on it (with support on gitHub).

Best
Peter