Re: [savannah-help-public] Google Code will be no more at 2016-01-25

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Google Code will be no more at 2016-01-25
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 23:33:29 -0000

Karl Berry wrote Friday, March 13, 2015 11:03 PM

> If it turns out to be useful, we could set up a lilypond-tmp project at
> savannah just for purposes of working on the 4000-issue-import.  Which
> sounds like by far the biggest hurdle to me.  Can you dump the current
> issues into something readable?  Maybe Assaf can then take a look at it.

All the text in the issues can be extracted as a 5MB JSON file, but the file
does not include the images.  At present I know of no way to extract the images
in bulk.  Individual ones can be downloaded of course.

I can send you a copy of the JSON file off-list if that would help.  It does
include a marker for the images.

Trevor