Re: [savannah-help-public] Google Code will be no more at 2016-01-25

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Google Code will be no more at 2016-01-25
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 23:11:14 +0100 (CET)

> Issues:
> Savannah supports web-based 'trackers' (for bugs, supports, tasks,
> etc.), for example:
>   https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=lwip
> and also using a DebBugs server, for example:
>   http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/pkgreport.cgi?package=emacs

However, one extremely important feature is sorely missing from
Savannah's bug tracker: the ability to directly display images, which
is of extreme importance for an application like lilypond, where
subtle details in the rendering results together with its real-world
templates are discussed.  Are there plans to implement image support?

> We can try to work with project administrators on importing existing
> issues, but that will require some effort.

Right now, lilypond has more than 4000 issues...

    Werner