Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 2.18

From: Stan Sanderson
Subject: Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 2.18
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 10:40:18 -0500

> On Mar 18, 2015, at 8:13 AM, Davide Liessi <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Dear friends,
>
> Frescobaldi 2.18 is now available also via MacPorts.
>
> As usual you can update your installed ports with the following commands:

Davide,

Once again, thank you for your work with Frescobaldi and to Wilbert for
creating it.

One question- at this point, is there any essential difference between
frescobaldi 2.18 and sub port frescobaldi-devel? I have been using the
development version for some time and am wondering if there is any reason to
continue doing so.

 Stan