Re: problem with installed font when set-global-staff-size is changed

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: problem with installed font when set-global-staff-size is changed
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 19:31:18 +0200

Am 11.08.2015 um 18:19 schrieb Jonathan Scholbach:
Hi!

I would like to use the Garamond font for all the text in my sheet
(header, lyrics, markup). I downloaded the EBGaramond from
http://www.georgduffner.at/ebgaramond/download.html and put all the
.otf-files into the directory

lilypond/usr/share/lilypond/current/fonts/otf

Nearly everything works fine, but Lilypond seems to have problems with
scaling, as my ME shows. The lyrics between the staves are not printed
in Garamond font when the global-staff-size is changed.
The problem is that setting staff size overrides the previous font settings, so you have to first change staff size, then change the fonts. Normally this would mean inserting #(set-global-staff-size 21) _before_ the paper block; with #layout-set-staff-size however, I don’t know of any solution.

HTH, Simon