Re: problem with installed font when set-global-staff-size is changed

From: Jonathan Scholbach
Subject: Re: problem with installed font when set-global-staff-size is changed
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 01:15:07 +0200

Hi Simon,

thank you for your advice! Just for people reading my question in the
future: Your hint lead me to solve the problem with

\layout {
      #(layout-set-staff-size 17)
      \override LyricText.font-name = "EBGaramond"
      \override LyricText.font-size = #2
      \override Score.BarNumber.font-name = "EBGaramond"
      \override Score.BarNumber.font-size = #2
      \override Staff.InstrumentName.font-name = "EBGaramond"
      \override Staff.InstrumentName.font-size = #2
    }

(Setting the font-sizes manually is necessary since for some unknown
reason, the font-size decreases.) For my purposes that is an acceptable
workaround.

Greets,

Jonathan