Re: New LilyPond website

From: Karlin High
Subject: Re: New LilyPond website
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 15:08:42 +0000

On 11/29/2016 4:47 AM, Urs Liska wrote:
> But I would much more like to see it created by a static site generator, in a
> system where the content can be managed as a Git repository.

I did a Google serach for "texinfo website generator." Here's one that
reminds me of the LilyPond way of doing things.

HAUNT:
https://haunt.dthompson.us/
"Haunt is a hackable static site generator written in Guile Scheme...
Websites written in Haunt are described as purely functional programs
that accept “posts”, text documents containing arbitrary metadata, as
input and transform them into complete HTML pages using Scheme
procedures. Haunt has no opinion about what markup language authors
should use to write their posts and will happily work with any format
for which a “reader” procedure exists."

Looks like there's a "reader" for texinfo.
https://haunt.dthompson.us/haunt-02-released.html
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA