aligning dynamics to lowest dynamic mark in system

From: Mason Hock
Subject: aligning dynamics to lowest dynamic mark in system
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 16:13:23 -0800

I would like to align all dynamics within each system with just enough padding to avoid collisions. I could do this by using

\override DynamicLineSpanner.staff-padding = #x

at the beginning of each system, but if I do anything that changes the location of system breaks I'll have to start over. Is there a way of automatically aligning all dynamics to the lowest dynamic mark in the system?

Thanks,

Mason