Re: New LilyPond website

From: Michael Gerdau
Subject: Re: New LilyPond website
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 10:51:05 +0100

>     in total. After enabling scripts this problem vanishes.
>
>     In Vivaldi I don't see the background image at the top of the page
>     at all.
>

> I test using all major browsers including Vivaldi (my main browser) and
> I am not getting any of these issues.

Hmm. What is that to imply? That there is no problem?

I've disabled all extensions to check if one of these would interfere
(not that I expected it but you never know :) ) - no change.

For the record I'm using Vivaldi 1.6.689.46 (Stable channel) (64-Bit)
on Linux. JavaScript V8 5.5.372.33

It is invoked by /usr/bin/vivaldi-stable --always-authorize-plugins
--disable-translate --enable-blink-features=ResizeObserver
--flag-switches-begin --flag-switches-end

Another point I realized is the amount of stuff that gets downloaded for
the new page and for the original one:
The new page is about 1.3 MB while the original one is about 170 kB
Factor of 7.x

Not an issue for those with proper inet connections. Not sure about
rural areas.

Kind regards,
Michael
--