Re: Double time signature when there are grace notes

From: Thomas Weber
Subject: Re: Double time signature when there are grace notes
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2017 22:49:51 +0100

Am 11.02.2017 um 13:51 schrieb Thomas Morley:

Arnold has put up some work to get a more automagic workflow.

http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=990
http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=978

IIRC his work is not finished, so you probably will need to fall back
to grace-spacers sometimes...

This actually solves my problem - thanks for pointing me there!  I'm relieved
there is an existing fix.

This looks like it should be the standard behaviour of Lilypond. Can anybody
tell how the chances are of integrating this into off-the-shelf Lilypond?
Would be really convenient.