Re: 13th chord?

From: mskala
Subject: Re: 13th chord?
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 08:47:06 -0600 (CST)

On Sun, 26 Feb 2017, Wols Lists wrote:
> > I don't know what that refers to.  Are you confusing me with someone else?
> >
> "I imagine it would make sense for most of its code to derive from the
> code currently used for lyrics, but that fact would preferably NOT be
> visible to users."

The difference between the new feature coming from lyrics code and the
new feature being implemented in some other way should not be visible
to users.

The difference between using the new feature at all, and not using it,
should absolutely be visible to users.  That is the purpose of having it.

--
Matthew Skala
address@hidden                 People before principles.